Schedule an appointment with MVC’s STEM counselor to:
- Develop a NOW MANDATORY Student Educational Plan (SEP)
- Review certificate, Associate degree, and/or transfer requirements
- Provide graduation and/or transfer checks
- Complete a Dismissal/Readmit Contract
- Provide Career Guidance
- Help with grade related and other academic/course challenges and decisions
Appointments: To schedule a counseling appointment please contact us:
- By Phone: 951-571-6104
- Online: You can schedule an appointment online through eSARS (access it now).
- Home College: To schedule an appointment with MVC’s STEM counselor, your Home College must be Moreno Valley College.
Until further notice there will be no more in-person appointments. Students can schedule appointments to meet with the counselor over the phone or online via Zoom, a video conferencing app. How to join a Zoom meeting.