- Are not offered every term
- Are historically difficult
- Can have several prerequisites
The STEM counselor can develop your Student Education Plan (SEP) and create the best semester by semester plan based on your goals and needs and help you to transfer/graduate in a timely manner
The STEM counselor can also:
- Review certificate, Associate degree, and/or transfer requirements
- Provide graduation and/or transfer checks
- Complete a Dismissal/Readmit Contract
- Provide Career Guidance
- Help with grade related and other academic/course challenges and decisions
Appointments: To schedule a counseling appointment please contact us:
- By Phone: 951-571-6104
- Online: You can schedule an appointment online through eSARS (access it now).
Until further notice there will be no more in-person appointments. Students can schedule appointments to meet with the counselor over the phone or online via Zoom, a video conferencing app. How to join a Zoom meeting.