- STEM Careers – A great resource website for those seeking careers in STEM
- Health Career Connection (HCC) – Inspires and empowers undergraduate students, recent graduates and HCC alumni to successfully pursue health careers and connects them to health employers and graduate health professions schools seeking qualified, diverse candidates
- Career Café is virtual Career Center open 24/7
- Eureka – Has have been collecting occupational and career-related information for over 25 years. They can help you develop a plan to get started on any career-track. Contact the STEM Center at (951) 571-6363 for your Site ID Code!
- California Colleges – California’s FREE official source for college and career planning
- My Majors. Great resources for finding your major.
- STEM 101: Into to Tomorrow’s Jobs[pdf] is a occupation outlook study detailing predicted job needs and openings for the next ten years.
- AA-T/AS-T Getting an AA-T or an AS-T Degree makes it easy to transfer from a California community college into the CSU system. Check out our degree options to find one that’s right for you.
- STEM Pathway Project at University of California, Riverside (UCR)
- ASSIST – Is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college or university can be applied when transferred to another.
- CSU Mentor – Assists students in planning for college, in selecting the appropriate CSU campus to attend, in planning how to finance their education, and in applying for admission. You can even create an electronic Student Educational Plan!
- UC Admissions
- TAG (Transfer Admission Guarantee) – Seven UC campuses offer students attending a California Community College guaranteed admission through a TAG.
- MVC Honors Program – The RCCD Honors Program is a member of the Honors Transfer Council of California. These memberships provide our honors students with access to negotiated transfer agreements available only to honors students.
- Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU) is the unified statewide voice of California’s private, non-profit, WASC accredited colleges and universities for state and federal policy issues.